Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to get an idea patented good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and https://lev1than.tumblr.com/post/183866937948/10-famous-inventions-that-were-the-particular lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they write a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or shnao.tumblr.com sold stores or online. So do not require to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.